Family Resource Coach
Navigating the list of local services and supports available to people with disabilities and their families is much easier when you have a helping hand to guide you along the way.
Our Family Resource Coach Team provides this helping hand. Erin supports families and caregivers with children up to age 16. Sue supports families, caregivers and self-advocates 16 years and up. Both provide personal guidance and connections to programs, activities and valuable information on a variety of topics, such as:
- How and where to get an assessment
- Steps to take after receiving a diagnosis
- Funding options
- Services to address speech and language issues, sensory concerns, social skills, etc.
- Family support services (sibling support, parent groups, respite, etc.)
- Common issues among teens
- Common issues among adults
- General issues (sleep problems, haircuts, eating, dentist visits, etc.)
We provide support in all life stages - NO diagnosis needed.
For more information, please contact Erin Sutherland at 519-886-9150 ext. 4 or 226-808-5460 or by email at [email protected] or contact Sue Furey at 226-898-9301 or by email at [email protected].