Confidential market research occurring in several cities across Canada is looking for feedback from teens with ADHD and their parents - compensation of $175 to $225.
The study will focus on their perspectives and thoughts on new therapies, and gaining insight into ways in which we can help improve the lives of teens with ADHD. Each duo that participates in this study will be compensated $175 - $225 for their time and help. The research is conducted in person and is not a group session but an individual interview with the parent and child.
This is not a sales presentation. It is strictly Market Research. It will give parent and child the opportunity to voice their opinions about this important topic. All information given is strictly confidential and the sponsoring client (a pharmaceutical company) of the research will not get any identifying information about any of the participant. The study is being conducted in several cities Canada.
- Believes that medication plays a role in the ADHD treatment
- May or may not be diagnosed with ADHD themselves
- Between the ages of 13-17 (recruit a mix of age ranges) – must be in High School or planning to attend in the fall
- Must have taken medication for the treatment of ADHD for minimum 2 years during the past 5 years – they do not have to be taking medication today
- Mix of genders if possible
90-minute sessions: 45 min interview with the parent followed by 45-min interview with the teen. Payment $225
60-minute sessions: 30-40-minute dyad (parent and adolescent together), then 15-20 minutes with the teen only. Payment $175
This session is being held in Toronto on June 24th and 25th.