Connections - A Carizon CAPC Program in partnership with Kinbridge Community Association.
Connections is an 8-week support group for mothers who have experienced interpersonal violence (emotional, verbal, physical, cyber). Group members learn together and support one another to understand how experiencing violence impacts family life and how they can enrich their parenting skills.
Connections information, learning and sharing sessions include:
- Healthy relationships
- Building self-esteem in ourselves and in our children
- Positive effective parenting
- Strengthening our bond with our children
- Strengthening our capacity to parent our childre
Time: Wednesday Mornings 10 am-12 noon, March 20– May 8, 2019
Location: Kinbridge Community Association 200 Christopher Drive Cambridge, ON
- Group sessions are free of charge
- Space is limited
- Childminding is available
- Bus tickets and light snacks provided
To inquire about registration contact Sydney at Carizon: 226-808-7540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.