If you’re the caregiver of a child (under 18 years of age) with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and have a strong desire to increase your knowledge and understanding of this diagnosis, Kerry's Place Autism Services has an exclusive offer for you!
Kerry’s Place Autism Services is offering this training course FREE as a Foundational Service through the Ontario Autism Program (OAP). To qualify, families must have a child registered with the OAP. Not registered yet? Call the OAP Single Point of Access at 1-877-374-6625 (press 1) to register today!
This unique training opportunity will include:
- 12 modules delivered in six full days
- Group and individual activities
- Weekly assignments to enhance comprehension, skill development, and confidence
- The opportunity to work with other parents in a supportive and dynamic learning environment
- A certificate of participation
January 18, 25, February 1, 8 March 1,8, 2019
9:30 am –3:30 pm
Sunbeam Centre-training room - 2749 Kingsway Drive, Kitchener
For more information and registration please contact:
Amanda Polesello at Amanda.Polesello@kerrysplace.org or 519-763-5812 ext. 28
Registration is first come first serve basis. Spaces are limited.