Triple P positive parenting group starts at the CMHRT, University of Waterloo in March 2019.
What is Triple P?
- Group program based on research evidence and used in 35 countries worldwide
- Opportunity to meet other parents in similar situations
- Provides tips and strategies to suit the individual needs of your family
- Includes a handy workbook with parenting tools and information
- Includes video and demonstrations to put ideas into practice
Who is it for?
- Parents of children ages 3 to 11 years
- Parents seeking strategies to manage challenging child behaviors
- Parents wanting to learn new ideas, to reduce parenting stress, or to feel more confident in their parenting
What does it cost?
- The group program fees are $200 for the 8 week program
- There is an additional cost of $30 for the parent workbook
- Subsidies are possible
Dates: Wednesday nights March 6 to May 1 2019 (excluding March 13 2019)
Time: 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Venue: CMHRT, University of Waterloo (PAS 1401)
Facilitators: Dr. Marjory Phillips (supervisor) with experienced graduate students and residents in clinical psychology
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (519) 888-4567 ext. 33842 if you would like to participate in the program and to discuss whether it is suitable for your family.
Space is limited. For more information, please see https://uwaterloo.ca/cmhrt/.