From time to time, the Waterloo Region Family Network (WRFN) is asked to distribute information on behalf of third parties. WRFN provides general information to self-advocates and families of children with special needs. The information provided on this website is not a recommendation, referral or endorsement of any resource, therapeutic method, or service provider. WRFN is not responsible for any information or services provided by third parties. You are urged to use independent judgment when considering any resource.
A support group for individuals caring for a child or youth living with mental health challenges.
This group is open to anyone, no registration required.
Benefits of Support Groups:
• meet other parents with children who have similar challenges
• find encouragement and emotional support
• learn strategies to help your child or youth at home/school,
• learn how to access resources in the community
This support group is run by Parents for Children's Mental Health. It runs the fourth Tuesday of the month except for July, August and December.
* Registration is not required for this event.