From time to time, the Waterloo Region Family Network (WRFN) is asked to distribute information on behalf of third parties. WRFN provides general information to self-advocates and families of children with special needs. The information provided on this website is not a recommendation, referral or endorsement of any resource, therapeutic method, or service provider. WRFN is not responsible for any information or services provided by third parties. You are urged to use independent judgment when considering any resource.
Topics in this five-week virtual parenting program, include:
• Understanding toddler behaviour
• Self-regulation and co-regulation skills
• Play and learning
• Importance of relationships in learning
• Understanding your own stress as a parent
Multiple Session Dates:
Tuesday Mornings 10:00 – 11:30 am
Session #1 Jan. 11 – Mar. 8
Session #2 Feb. 22 – Mar. 22
Monday Evenings 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Session Dates: Jan. 31 – Feb. 28
*no program Feb 21*
* Registration is not required for this event.