Our Family Resource Coach, Katie, can help you to navigate the services and supports in our community, as well as provide you with connections to programs, activities, information, etc. We provide support to people of any age, and an official diagnosis is NOT necessary.
Some things we can help with are:
- How and where to get an assessment
- First steps after receiving a diagnosis
- Funding options
- Services to address speech & language issues, sensory concerns, social skills, etc.
- Family support (e.g. sibling support, parent groups, respite, etc.)
- School issues & advocacy
- Issues specific to teens
- Issues specific to adults
- Concerns around sleep, haircuts, eating, dentist visits, etc.
- Plus much more!
Diagnosis is not needed!
Anyone. Any age. Any question.
Contact Katie at Katie.Galashan@wrfn.info.