The Up Side Down Charity Golf Tournament registration is in full swing for the June 15 event. To date, we have seen tremendous support with registrations and sponsorships. We are very excited how the community has supported the WRDSS and our tournament.
If you are planning to register for the event please let us know by June 1st so we can give the golf course some numbers.
Registration can be done on line at www.wrdss.ca, by email email@example.com, by fax at 519-896-4488 or by phone at 519-742-1303.
Highlights for this year include:
• Again this year, Panago Pizza has graciously donated pizza for lunch for all those registered.
• We are getting close to 100 registered golfers, which would give each player a 2015 Golf North Players card valued at $99. The player’s card entitles you to 25% discount on green fees and cart rentals at all Golf North properties and 15% off apparel in the pro shop.
• Rogers Kitchener Radio Group has sponsored a closest to the pin contest where the winner will win a balloon ride for 2.
• Investors Group has sponsored a hole in one contest. The first person to get a hole in one at that designated hole will win $5,000.
• Hiller Truck Tech is sponsoring our Putting Contest this year. The winner receives a special prize.
• Lots of great LIVE and SILENT auction prizes will be available. For example, one LIVE auction item consists of a one night’s stay at the Renaissance Hotel in Toronto, Blue Jays tickets and a gift certificate for Joey restaurants in Toronto
If you know of anyone that you think would be interested in sponsoring or donating an item for our LIVE or SILENT auction, please let us know.
If you are not a golfer, you are welcome to join us for the banquet dinner, LIVE and SILENT auction. Prizes for dinner are as follows:
Children (Aged 5-18 or Young Adult with DS) $20
Children (Under age 5) FREE
We hope to see you at the tournament or at the banquet.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.