From time to time, the Waterloo Region Family Network (WRFN) is asked to distribute information on behalf of third parties. WRFN provides general information to self-advocates and families of children with special needs. The information provided on this website is not a recommendation, referral or endorsement of any resource, therapeutic method, or service provider. WRFN is not responsible for any information or services provided by third parties. You are urged to use independent judgment when considering any resource.
• Wills and Henson Trusts
• ODSP and how it can affect estate planning.
• How all families with adult children with special needs can benefit from the improved caregiver tax credit
• Disability Tax Credit recapturing ($16,000-$22,000)
• RDSPs and how they can grow to $700,000
• Lifetime Benefit Trusts for RRIFs
• Guardianships vs. Power of Attorney explained
During the webinar, Ken often takes questions from participants and offers specific advice. If you would like your family's situation addressed or have a particular question, we may be able to answer it at the webinar.
* Registration is not required for this event.