Please find the following information in this email.
1. DANEO Newsletter
2. FAO Response letter re: Reform
3. ODC and FAO letter re: Family Managed Home Care & Guardianship
4. Recording from May FKS - Michael Bach: Supported Decision Making: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/IFmr1DZIHx2qI1NCQO82MtL7o5A6zuPLcHYsXZ7Ab0yyNb00EeT7E5Mp1xkicWXu.7pbuft8QNVGOgCTj Password: 3tVPb3g#
5. ODSP My Benefits Link: https://mybenefits.mcss.gov.on.ca/auth/login
6. Consultation on National Disability Plan Survey:
7. JFCY - Enhancing Access to Special Education Project (EASE): Justice for Children and Youth (JFCY) is excited to announce our newest initiative, Enhancing Access to Special Education (EASE). We recognize that navigating different special education processes can be challenging, and it can often feel like you are alone on the journey. EASE is working to develop accessible resources to support students with special education needs and their families in navigating special education processes. We Want to Hear From You! You can get involved by: