KW Career Compass can help you find meaningful employment!
Job Coaches are available to assist youth and adults with developmental disabilities match interests, skills and career goals to find the perfect fit.
Get help with:
Resume and Cover Letter Writing
Goal Setting & Job Searching
Employment Readiness Classes
Fee for service options are available.
To apply, you MUST:
1. Complete and send in the full application and current resume by May 10, 2019 to KW Habilitation:
Mail or in person: 99 Ottawa Street South, Kitchener, ON, N2G 3S8
Please make each application to the Attention of Wil Candlish.
2. Have an intellectual disability (confirmed through a psychological assessment, IEP or DSO)
3. Be able to find own way to and from work and/or classes and appointments. (We can provide bus route training as needed!)
4. Commit to:
- Attending and joining all skill building opportunities.
- Working the scheduled hours/time as set by the employer.
- Only being absent from work/training if you are ill or have an emergency situation to deal with.
5. Have a Social Insurance Number – or be willing to apply for one to have it by June 15, 2018.
If you have any questions about Career Compass Summer Jobs 2019, or need help filling out the application please contact Wil Candlish, Manager at 519-744-6307 ext. 1213 OR by email firstname.lastname@example.org.